Buy! 1 Bedroom Plus Office. Originally a 2 Bedroom - Like buying a Condo - you can rent it out from day one of ownership with board approval, and better than many condo's because you don't pay a monthly fee to have this extra privilege!
Five Top Features:
1) Investor Friendly Rent Out from Day One! Pet Friendly Dogs and Cats Allowed!
2) Largest 1 Bedroom Unit in the building as it was originally a 2 Bedroom Apartment.
3) Window in every room including bathroom and kitchen not a vent - they don't work for smells.
4) Eat in Kitchen: Large enough to fit a table with New Cabinets, Appliances and Freshly Painted!
5) Quiet Street not a Noisy Avenue, Front facing with sky views!
Finally, you found the perfect walkup apartment: Brand new windowed kitchen with dishwasher, updated bath, new wood floors and exposed brick. The large layout is perfect for that work at home job where you can really separate work from home and have your own separate office. The main bedroom fits a queen size bed with furniture. The second bedroom does not fit a bed but is a perfect office or childs room with a crib as it has a window, door and even its own closet! In fact, every room has a window including the bathroom and kitchen a rare find!
Perfect Location: Steps away from the Q Train and only a few minutes' walk to the 4/5/6 subway, express bus, cross-town bus, shuttle to Wall Street. Your in the center of it all! Shopping within a few blocks includes Whole Foods, Target, H &M, Old Navy, Best Buy, Staples etc. For leisure your midway between Central Park and Carl Schurz Park. Plus, your close to the Ferry and the East River Esplanade. A Dream Location!