When just any home won't do, but your calendar is too packed to navigate a move confidently, I show multiple options that match your criteria all at one time for side-by-side analysis. It works. Google me?
Let's get you settled, shall we?
Enjoy being centrally located for an easy commute to DUMBO, MetroTech, Brooklyn Navy Yards. Imagine how nice having Brooklyn Heights to wander, the Smith Street Restaurant Row, BAM Cultural District, and Fort Greene's nightlife all around you...
Please note: Although I specialize in NO FEE and LOW FEE apartments in some of the city's best neighborhoods, during the high season (April through July) landlords and building management companies vary, week-by-week, whether or not they offer to pay the brokerage fee in part or whole. This is determined by an algorithm of availability.
- Black granite counter-tops
- In-home laundry
- Stainless steel appliances
- Hardwood flooring throughout the apartment
Neighorhood Amenities include:
- 2/3/4/5/R/A/C/G/F with elevator subway station entrances
- Near to Promanade and fresh, salt-air breezes!
- Brooklyn Bridge Park!
- Great ZAGAT and YELP rated restaurants
- Quaint, tree-lined streets nearby in the world famous village of Brooklyn Heights
I specialize in Brooklyn Heights and the surrounding communities.
I invite you to Google me.
Call for your appointment to view.