Imagine coming up from the subway, just about a half hour away from anywhere in New York, to a peaceful place - your home.
Imagine arriving home to a staff of professionals that go far beyond a welcoming concierge, on-site management, and porters
imagine valet parking, valet laundry and dry cleaning, on-premises dog walkers, and other hotel-style amenities.
Then, imagine a stroll through your historic neighborhood, with the largest collection of pre-Civil War homes in the country. Peek in; why not? The architectural details and obvious pride of ownership are everywhere you look.
Finally, enter your home. Relax. Be content. You have found a wonderful and quite convenient niche for yourself in the great, but the often overwhelming city of New York.
Please note: Although I specialize in NO FEE and LOW FEE apartments in some of the city's best neighborhoods, during the high season (April through July) landlords and building management companies vary, week-by-week, whether or not they offer to pay the brokerage fee in part or whole. This is determined by an algorithm of availability.
- Wide Open Manhattan Skyline Views
- Walk-In Closet in Master With En Suite
- Indoor/Outdoor Clubhouse with Wireless Internet
- Concierge Service
- Fitness Center/Cardio Theater
- Package Service
- Renters Insurance Program
- Valet Dry Cleaning and Laundry Service
- On-site Management
- 2/3/4/5/R elevator subway station entrances on the block
- 3 blocks to Promenade and fresh, salt-air breezes!
- 5-minute walk to Brooklyn Bridge Park!
- Great ZAGAT and YELP rated restaurants
- Quaint, tree-lined streets in the world famous village of Brooklyn Heights
I specialize in Brooklyn Heights and the surrounding communities. I invite you to Google me.