2.5B2B: Large home on a high floor with serenely expansive views! Enjoy near perfect connectivity with 11 subway lines!
Do you need space? This one delivers. The price is exceptional too!
Central to all good things in Brooklyn Heights; Cobble Hill's restaurant row; DUMBO's art scene; Brooklyn Bridge Park; and BAM's modern, edgy performing arts district; I have a new listing for a gorgeous, spacious two bedroom in one a distinctively conceived new construction building in MetroTech next to a two-acre park and 11 subway lines.
You will enjoy a huge in-home laundry, western light, and a master en suite with walk-in closet. The open concept kitchen/living area provides a modern layout perfect for family living, off-campus living with a mature friend, or professional share.
Please note: Although I specialize in NO FEE and LOW FEE apartments in some of the city's best neighborhoods, during the high season (April through July) landlords and building management companies vary, week-by-week, whether or not they offer to pay the brokerage fee in part or whole. This is determined by an algorithm of availability.
- Imagine ending a long stressful day with a nightcap at one of two private club rooms, one with a back yard containing fire pit and grills; the other in the inspiring roof lounge with sun deck and sweeping views of the skyline, both rivers, five of the cities great bridges, and the entire harbor.
- Yoga room
-On-site laundry with large windows and wide-screen television
-Concierge and on-site management services
- On-site parking (with Zip cars!)
- 2/3/4/5/R/A/C/G/F with elevator subway station entrances
- Near to Promanade and fresh, salt-air breezes!
- Brooklyn Bridge Park!
- Great ZAGAT and YELP rated restaurants
- Quaint, tree-lined streets nearby in the world famous village of Brooklyn Heights
I specialize in Brooklyn Heights and the surrounding communities. If you are looking for an agent you can trust, I invite you to Google me.