Quiet tower one bedroom, high floor home. Amenities that will reward.
Come home and unplug, this home offers great options for meeting your needs. Look at the long list of amenities that come for free with this apartment.
Please note: Although I specialize in NO FEE and LOW FEE apartments in some of the city's best neighborhoods, during the high season (April through July) landlords and building management companies vary, week-by-week, whether or not they offer to pay the brokerage fee in part or whole. This is determined by an algorithm of availability.
What I have to offer you:
- Imagine offering a nightcap at one of two private club rooms, one with a back yard containing fire pit and grills; the other in the inspiring roof lounge with sun deck and sweeping views of the skyline, both rivers, five of the cities great bridges, and the entire harbor.
- Yoga room
- On-site laundry with large windows and wide-screen television
- Concierge and on-site management services
- Guaranteed satisfaction
- On-site parking (with Zip cars!)
- 2/3/4/5/R/A/C/G/F with elevator subway station entrances
- Near to Promenade and fresh, salt-air breezes!
- Brooklyn Bridge Park!
- Great ZAGAT and YELP rated restaurants
- Quaint, tree-lined streets nearby in the world famous village of Brooklyn Heights
I specialize in Brooklyn Heights and the surrounding communities.
I invite you to Google me.