NO FEE: Are you able to negotiate the best terms for your next apartment? Wish so much to see let me take care of everything in one efficient showing of exactly what you desire and not a penny over your budget. Call me.
This home has a private terrace, just right for that morning coffee or end of day psychic elbow room!
If you crave light, the floor to ceiling windows flood this home with it along with spectacular views!
Windows everywhere! This apartment boasts gracious rooms and the convenience of in home washer-dryer. What's more, it's brand new. It's never been lived in!
The open kitchen features top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances; Quartz Master countertops and marble backsplashes; as well as custom cabinets by Miton. Bathrooms are finished in designer porcelain or Calacatta marble with Custom Signature fixtures and designer Lexington collection vanities.
Brooklyn's most historic and convenient neighborhoods including Cobble Hill, Brooklyn Heights, Fort Greene and DUMBO offers rich streets capes with lovely townhouses, brownstones and hundred-year-old mansions and town homes.
Trader Joe's, Sahadi's Gourmet Grocery, DeKalb Market, Alamo Draught House, Barney's, the Borough Hall farmers market and so much more are all nearby, along with shopping, and a wide range of athletic options in Brooklyn Bridge Park.
Be spoiled by not only valet parking, but also a wealth of transit options including the 2/3/4/5/N/R (on the block), and A/C/F/G nearby.
Please note: Although I specialize in NO FEE and LOW FEE apartments in some of the city's best neighborhoods, during the high season (April through July) landlords and building management companies vary, week-by-week, whether or not they offer to pay the brokerage fee in part or whole. This is determined by an algorithm of availability.
* Listed prices are NET EFFECTIVE RENTS, based upon 1 month free
** Photos are not necessarily of the exact apartment but depict common fit and finishes.
- Pullman Kitchen
- Stylish Living Area
- In-home laundry
- Private Balcony
- White oak floors
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Chef's kitchens
- Stainless steel appliances
- Quartz kitchen countertops
- Elevated, landscaped private park
- An expansive outdoor environment with soaring skyline views
- Exclusive, in-house collaborative workspace with self-serve coffee kitchenette
- Indoor pet grooming room
- Resident lounge spaces for entertaining
- Glass-enclosed art pavilion showcasing the latest work from emerging local artists
- TV Room
- Resident Lounge
- Package Room with Attendant
- Lobby Lounge
- Landscaped Roof Deck
- Tree-lined streets and historic brownstones
- Thriving artist community
- Brooklyn Academy of Music
- Mark Morris Dance Center
- A, B, C, G, Q, R, 2, 3, 4 and 5 trains.