NO FEE - specialist in newly constructed homes. If you are just getting started I can make the whole process not only painless but fun. I invite you to google me to read a few of my 40+ five-star endorsements.
If you crave light, the floor to ceiling windows on this corner layout apartment floods this home. The private terrace gives you the outdoor space you'd hoped for.
Windows everywhere! This apartment boasts gracious rooms and the convenience of in-home washer-dryer. What's more, it's brand new. It's never been lived in!
The open kitchen features top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances; Quartz Master countertops and marble backsplashes; as well as custom cabinets by Miton. Bathrooms are finished in designer porcelain or Calacatta marble with Custom Signature fixtures and designer Lexington collection vanities.
Brooklyn's most historic and convenient neighborhoods including Cobble Hill, Brooklyn Heights, Fort Greene and DUMBO offers rich streetscapes with lovely townhouses, brownstones and hundred-year-old mansions and townhomes.
Trader Joe's, Sahadi's Gourmet Grocery, DeKalb Market, Alamo Draught House, Barney's, the Borough Hall farmers market and so much more are all nearby, along with shopping, and a wide range of athletic options in Brooklyn Bridge Park.
Be spoiled by not only valet parking, but also a wealth of transit options including the 2/3/4/5/N/R (on the block), and A/C/F/G nearby.
* Listed prices are NET EFFECTIVE RENTS, based upon 1 month free
** While the floor plan is the exact layout, the photos are not necessarily of the exact apartment. They are included in this ad to depict common fit and finishes in every apartment in the building. Call me to view this apartment in person.
- Pullman Kitchen
- Stylish Living Area
- In-home Laundry
- Private Balcony
- White Oak Floors
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Chef's Kitchens
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Quartz Kitchen Countertops
- Elevated, landscaped private park
- Expansive Outdoor Environment with Soaring Skyline views
- Exclusive, In-house Collaborative Workspace with Self-serve Coffee Kitchenette
- Indoor Pet Grooming Room
- Resident Lounge Spaces for Entertaining
- Glass-enclosed Art Pavilion Showcasing the Latest Work from Emerging Local Artists
- TV Room
- Resident Lounge
- Package Room with Attendant
- Lobby Lounge
- Landscaped Roof Deck
- Tree-lined streets and historic brownstones
- Thriving artist community
- Brooklyn Academy of Music
- Mark Morris Dance Center
- A, B, C, G, Q, R, 2, 3, 4 and 5 trains.