NO FEE: Need a new apartment quickly? I show multiple hand-picked homes that are actually on the market and create an efficient tour for you. All you have to do is pick one. It works. I invite you to google me
Enjoy being centrally located for easy commute to DUMBO, MetroTech, Brooklyn Navy Yards. Imagine how nice having Brooklyn Heights to wander, the Smith Street Restaurant Row, BAM Cultural District, and Fort Greene's night life all around you...
Please note: Although I specialize in NO FEE and LOW FEE apartments in some of the city's best neighborhoods, during the high season (April through July) landlords and building management companies vary, week-by-week, whether or not they offer to pay the brokerage fee in part or whole. This is determined by an algorithm of availability.
- Black granite counter-tops
- In-home laundry
- Stainless steel appliances
- Hardwood flooring throughout the apartment
Neighborhood Amenities include:
- 2/3/4/5/R/A/C/G/F with elevator subway station entrances
- Near to Promenade and fresh, salt-air breezes!
- Brooklyn Bridge Park!
- Great ZAGAT and YELP rated restaurants
- Quaint, tree-lined streets nearby in the world famous village of Brooklyn Heights
I specialize in Brooklyn Heights and the surrounding communities.
I invite you to Google me.
Call for your appointment to view.