NO FEE: Space to spread out! Hotel style amenities including valet parking, cleaning and dog walking. Close to everything you love about Brooklyn Heights!
This hotel-style luxury address is in the heart of Brooklyn's most desirable neighborhoods. It is immediately adjacent to Brooklyn Bridge Park and nearby the Smith Street restaurant row, BAM Cultural District, art galleries of DUMBO and wonderful Fort Greene nightlife.
Photos of a similar apartment in the building.
Please note: Although I specialize in NO FEE and LOW FEE apartments in some of the city's best neighborhoods, during the high season (April through July) landlords and building management companies vary, week-by-week, whether or not they offer to pay the brokerage fee in part or whole. This is determined by an algorithm of availability.
- Wide Open Manhattan Skyline Views
- Walk-In Closet in Master With En Suite
- Indoor/Outdoor Clubhouse with Wireless Internet
- Concierge Service
- Fitness Center/Cardio Theater
- Package Service
- Renters Insurance Program
- Valet Dry Cleaning and Laundry Service
- On-site Management
- 2/3/4/5/R elevator subway station entrances on the block
- 3 blocks to Promenade and fresh, salt-air breezes!
- 5-minute walk to Brooklyn Bridge Park!
- Great ZAGAT and YELP rated restaurants
- Quaint, tree-lined streets in the world famous village of Brooklyn Heights
Schools in the Neighborhood:
St. Ann's, http://saintannsny.org
Packer Collegiate, http://www.packer.edu
Brooklyn Friends, http://www.brooklynfriends.org/RelId/33637/ISvars/default/Home.htm
Brooklyn Heights Montessori, http://www.bhmsny.org
School Ratings: http://www.schooldigger.com/go/NY/district/00091/search.aspx
I specialize in Brooklyn Heights and the surrounding communities. I invite you to Google me.