NO FEE: Condo-style studio. Night life. Impressive amenities. Parking + 11 Subway options.
You and your friends are going to have so much fun in your new apartment. The common spaces and free amenities blow away the other buildings in the area.
They will gasp when they see your city/harbor/river/bridge views from the spacious roof top lounge and garden.
Imagine shooting pool, screening a movie, speeding out to do some yoga, chilling by the fire pit with a cold one, or grilling with the city laid out before you...
So many ways to enjoy your new home!
Please note: Although I specialize in NO FEE and LOW FEE apartments in some of the city's best neighborhoods, during the high season (April through July) landlords and building management companies vary, week-by-week, whether or not they offer to pay the brokerage fee in part or whole. This is determined by an algorithm of availability.
- Enjoy a nnightcapat one of two private club rooms, one with a back yard containing fire pit and grills; the other on the roof with sun deck and sweeping views of the skyline, both rivers, five of the cities great bridges, and the entire harbor.
- 24-hour gym
- Yoga room
-On-site laundry with large windows and wide-screen television
-Concierge and on-site management services
- On-site parking (with Zip cars!)
- 2/3/4/5/R/A/C/G/F with elevator subway station entrances
- Near to Promanade and fresh, salt-air breezes!
- Brooklyn Bridge Park!
- Great ZAGAT and YELP rated restaurants
- Quaint, tree-lined streets nearby in the world famous village of Brooklyn Heights
I specialize in Brooklyn Heights and the surrounding communities.
To learn why I offer superior service I invite you to Google me. 40+ five star endorsements.