1930'S CHARM IN DOORMAN BROOKLYN HEIGHTS FULL SERVICE BUILDING A/C/2/3/4/5/R
A couple of blocks from the Promenade... 24-hour concierge.... Amazing price. You will enjoy the convenience and comfort of a great address, 9 subway lines, on-site laundry, and helpful staff. It is also a very pet friendly building. 2/3 trains on the block, as is a CitiBike station. This home is perfect for the light sleeper and for those who require a spotless home. Recently updated, you will find the features you crave including a dishwasher and closet space others dream about.
I offer viewings by appointment only. Photos are of a similar apartment in the building to show common fit and finish of surfaces.
What you get:
- Two bedroom.
- Recently renovated in the very heart of beautiful Brooklyn Heights, just a few blocks from Brooklyn Bridge Park.
- Windows everywhere: North + East + South.
- Overlooking utterly charming, restfully quiet church garden with walls of ivy and 3-tiered fountain. Can you imagine!
- Large living room -- with room for dining table next to window overlooking the garden.
- Stainless steel appliances including *dishwasher* and microwave.
- Granite counters with under-mounted sink with tiled backsplash.
- Bedroom large enough for a king bed or queen with home office overlooking garden.
- Newly refinished hardwood floors, high ceilings with beams, over-sized baseboard moldings.
- Freshly painted.
- 2 walk-in closets (one in bedroom one in foyer), plus linen closet.
- On-site laundry.
- 24-hour Concierge.
- Very pet friendly.
- 3 blocks to Promanade and fresh, salt-air breezes.
- 5-minute walk to Brooklyn Bridge Park!
- Great ZAGAT- and YELP-loved restaurants
- Ultra-quiet, tree-lined streets around the corner from Gristides Megastore, 24-hour green grocer, restaurants, and parks.
- 70,000 sq ft health club in famous Hotel St. George nearby.
- Citibike station in front of building.
Call or email now for an appointment to view this and many pet friendly buildings I represent.