NO FEE: Steam shower and jetted soaker tub in the master bath... And much more!
The quietude and understated luxury of this fine home will impress you. Come home and soak in your deep jetted tub or take a steam shower in the separate tiled enclosure. Your decision. Prepare meals with your high end appliances as you do laundry with your own washer and dryer.
Or just stare out the window at your view.
Enjoy Montague Street Dining, Smith Street Restaurant Row, MetroTech, and the BAM Cultural Center, Fort Greene's diverse bars, restaurants and culture that define what is the New Brooklyn.
Please note: Although I specialize in NO FEE and LOW FEE apartments in some of the city's best neighborhoods, during the high season (April through July) landlords and building management companies vary, week-by-week, whether or not they offer to pay the brokerage fee in part or whole. This is determined by an algorithm of availability. I always double check before taking showing a property.
- In-home Laundry
- Hardwood Floors
- Pets Allowed
- Common + Outdoor Areas
- Bike Storage
- Package Room
- New Renovation in Pre-war Building
- Live-in Super
- Conceirge, 24-hour attended lobby
- 2/3/4/5/R elevator subway station entrances on the block
- 3 blocks to Promanade and fresh, salt-air breezes!
- 5-minute walk to Brooklyn Bridge Park!
- Great ZAGAT and YELP rated restaurants
- Quaint, tree-lined streets in the world famous village of Brooklyn Heights
I specialize in Brooklyn Heights and the surrounding communities. To learn why I have 40+ five star endorsements, I invite you to Google me.