Welcome home to your spacious one bedroom apartment at the world-renowned St. George Tower in Brooklyn Heights, built in 1929.
Facing east, this 21st-floor tower apartment enjoys cheerful and abundant light, year round. Hardwood floors throughout draw your eye seamlessly from one room to the next. The beamed ceilings and deeply set windows lend architectural detail and historic interest.
If an open plan, contemporary layout in an elegant, full-service building was what you were looking for, this home delivers. It features a modern kitchen with breakfast bar, Art Deco jewel tone pendant lighting, outstanding cupboard space with a double pantry, and a wine refrigerator. The kitchen opens up to a generously proportioned living and dining area that offers sweeping views of the dramatic downtown Brooklyn skyline. You can hide away in the massive bedroom, which is large enough for a California king-sized bed as well as a separate lounge area. You won't be lacking storage space with floor to ceiling shelving and a double closet complete with built-ins.
Then, there is the duplex roof garden with some of the best 360-degree views of New York in the entire city. Words fail to do this extraordinary, private get-away outdoor space justice. Those who experience it never forget it.
Come; experience it.
- Flexible layout
- Ample closet space including linen closet
- Sunny eastern exposure
- Sweeping Brooklyn skyline views
- Laundry room just one floor away
- Separate dining and living areas
- Updated bathroom with inlaid tile detail
- Large bedroom with lounge area
- Wine fridge
- Double pantry
- Linen closet
- Ceiling fans
- Hardwood floors
- Breakfast bar
- Windowed, modern kitchen
- Unparalleled duplex roof garden with sensational 360-degree views of the entire skyline, 5 city bridges, the harbor, ferries and the Statue of Liberty!
- Magnificent recently renovated double lobby - separate public and residential lobbies on two levels!
- 24-hour concierge
- Package room
- Automated front doors
- Friendly porter staff
- On-site superintendent
- On-site management
- Laundry facilities on every third floor
- 3 passenger elevators, plus 1 dedicated service elevator
- ~70,000 square foot athletic club on site with pool, sauna, hot tub, salon, Nautilus, weights racks, racketball, boxing, yoga, dance studios, and classes for young and old!
- Private storage cages
- Bike room
- Licensed physical therapist services on-site
- One stop to Wall Street (2/3 Train, in the building!)
- 4/5/R/A/C/F/G trains nearby
- Half hour to Midtown
- Brooklyn Promenade
- Brooklyn Bridge Park
-The country's first landmarked neighborhood
-The largest collection of pre-Civil War homes
- Large, old-growth trees line the streets
- Fresh, salt air breezes off the harbor