What could be more restful than the serenity of an uncluttered space, where there is a place for everything and everything is in its place...?
Why? Because there is a place for everything in this home that boasts closets, closets, closets, closets, and closets!!!!! Yes, this home has the storage you want with a huge walk-in, a large coat closet, a linen closet, and two double bedroom closets! (Look at the floor plan, there are FIVE closets!)
What could be better than that much storage? A drop-dead VIEW. Unobstructed sunset views of the lower Manhattan skyline just across the east river and an expansive view of the Brooklyn Bridge can be seen from every window as well as lovely framed views of the bay with boats sailing and seagulls gliding by, all amplify the quietude of this lovely, elegantly finished co-operative apartment.
You'll find the rooms open and airy too, and generously proportioned compared to other one-bedrooms on the market in the area.
Then, there is the duplex roof garden with some of the best 360-degree views of New York in the entire city. Words fail to do this extraordinary, private get-away outdoor space justice. Those who experience it never forget it.
Come; experience it.
- Open and generously laid out rooms
- 5 closets including walk-in and linen
- Sunny western exposure (the sunsets are wonderful!)
- Sweeping lower Manhattan skyline and Brooklyn Bridge views
- Laundry room just one floor away
- Separate dining and living areas
- Updated bathroom with inlaid tile detail
- Large bedroom with sitting area
- Hardwood floors
- Unparalleled duplex roof garden with sensational 360-degree views of the entire skyline, 5 city bridges, the harbor, ferries and the Statue of Liberty!
- Magnificent recently renovated double lobby - separate public and residential lobbies on two levels!
- 24-hour concierge
- Package room
- Automated front doors
- Friendly porter staff
- On-site superintendent
- On-site management
- Laundry facilities on every third floor
- 3 passenger elevators, plus 1 dedicated service elevator
- ~70,000 square foot athletic club on site with pool, sauna, hot tub, salon, Nautilus, weights racks, racketball, boxing, yoga, dance studios, and classes for young and old!
- Private storage cages
- Bike room
- Licensed physical therapist services on-site
- One-stop to Wall Street (2/3 Train, in the building!)
- 4/5/R/A/C/F/G trains nearby
- Half hour to Midtown
- Brooklyn Promenade
- Brooklyn Bridge Park
-The country's first landmarked neighborhood
-The largest collection of pre-Civil War homes
- Large, old-growth trees line the streets
- Fresh, salt air breezes off the harbor