NEW LISTING: Generously proportioned one bedroom with drop-dead, sweeping city, harbor, statue and bridges views. Breathtaking by day; romantic by night. It's like living in the clouds. There are windows everywhere, including the shower!
Virtual tour link in photos. Private showing by appointment only.
What could be more restful than the serenity of an uncluttered space, where there is a place for everything and everything is in its place...?
Why? Because there are FIVE closets! Yes, FIVE! This home has the storage you want.
What could be better than that much storage? A magical VIEW. Unobstructed sunset views of the lower Manhattan skyline just across the east river and an expansive view of the Brooklyn Bridge can be seen from every window as well as lovely framed views of the bay with boats sailing and seagulls gliding by, all amplify the quietude of this lovely, elegantly finished co-operative apartment.
Then, there is the duplex roof garden with some of the best 360-degree views of New York in the entire city. Words fail to do this extraordinary, private get-away outdoor space justice. Those who experience it never forget it.
Come; experience it.
- Flexible layout
- Bright and cheerful open plan layout
- Stylish modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Wine refrigerator and built in wine rack
- 5 closets including master walk-in
- 2 exposures: Sunny western exposure (the sunsets are wonderful!) Sweeping lower Manhattan skyline and Brooklyn Bridge views
- Laundry room just one floor away
- Separate dining and living areas
- Large bedroom with separate sitting area
- Hardwood floors
NOTE: There is also an optional separate storage room available, negotiated separately (sale price for apartment does not include separate storage room). Please inquire for details.
- Unparalleled duplex roof garden with sensational 360-degree views of the entire skyline, 5 city bridges, the harbor, ferries and the Statue of Liberty!
- Magnificent recently renovated double lobby - separate public and residential lobbies on two levels!
- 24-hour concierge
- Package room
- Automated front doors
- Friendly porter staff
- On-site superintendent
- On-site management
- Laundry facilities on every third floor
- 3 passenger elevators, plus 1 dedicated service elevator
- ~70,000 square foot athletic club on site with pool, sauna, hot tub, salon, Nautilus, weights racks, racket ball, boxing, yoga, dance studios, and classes for young and old!
- Private storage cages
- Bike room
- Licensed physical therapist services on-site
- One stop to Wall Street (2/3 Train, in the building!)
- 4/5/R/A/C/F/G trains nearby
- Half hour to Midtown
- Brooklyn Promenade
- Brooklyn Bridge Park
-The country's first land-marked neighborhood
-The largest collection of pre Civil War homes
- Large, old-growth trees line the streets
- Fresh, salt air breezes off the harbor