WOW! Rarely Available Floorplan!
Under Market, 7 Month Lease Takeover until May 31, 2022 with Option to Renew!!!
Same Floorplan Recently Rented for almost $7,000.
This recently renovated 2Bedroom, 2 Bath home features:
- Abundance of natural light and windows in each room
- Gorgeous Kitchen with full-size, stainless-steel appliances, custom built white cabinetry, and quartz countertops
- Main bedroom is fit for a king-sized bed with ample room to spare and 2 generous sized closets.
- Second bedroom can fit a Queen-sized bed or lends itself well as a separate, private space plus large closet.
- The bathrooms are impressive with light grey tile and polished steel finishes.
- In addition, generous closet space 5 total!), ash-grey, wide plank flooring, custom made shades, a third generation NEST thermostat, keyless entry with your smartphone.
The Landon offers a 24/7 staffed front desk concierge, a live-in super and management on-site. In addition, a 24/7 accessible package room and in-house valet service are available: Wash & Fold, Dry Cleaning, expert tailoring and housekeeping are at your fingertips. Get same-day, free delivery of groceries and household essentials through our partnership with AVO. No delivery fee, no minimum order.
EOS Club & Community
When you are ready to unwind, The Landon offers the exclusive EOS Club. Members can experience a full, socially-interactive community. Our in-house managed amenity & social club provides events regularly, such as Game Nights, cooking and mixology classes taught by well-heeled professionals, wellness events, happy hours, movie screenings and much more.
Our fitness center features weekly classes including Yoga, Dance Fitness, Full Body Conditioning, Stretch & Core Strengthening and more. An array of equipment, including The Mirror, Peloton Bikes, a Smith Machine, Stairmaster, Versa Climber, kettlebells, and medicine balls, allows for endless workout opportunities.
EOS Lounge & EOS Play
The large Residents Lounge with its dramatic 19 ceilings, invites our members to generous seating in a bar setting or by the fireplace. Bring your friends and challenge them to a game of pool, foosball or table tennis. For the younger generation, the kids room offers a ball-pit, building blocks, and a variety of fun and educational games.
Members have access to our indoor rooftop lounge and outdoor sundeck, which features large BBQ grills, picnic and patio furniture showcasing a 360-degree, panoramic view of Midtown Manhattan, the Hudson River, and Hudson Yards.
All amenity areas are equipped with free Wi-Fi. Additionally, two separate conference rooms, as well as individual study rooms, allow for privacy in a professional setting.
The neighborhood is our unspoken amenity. We are located a near the A/C/E trains at W 42nd Street. 1 block south of the tony eats at Gotham West Market, a block and a half from Pier 84 at Hudson River Park, and a 10-minute walk from the Javits Convention Center. Within near distance, you can access the Highline, Hudson Yards mall and 42nd Street theatres.