Corner Layout One Bedroom. Great Night life + Culture + 13 Subway Lines + Great Lifestyle = Perfect. (I never show just one apartment. Google me.)
You just came in from a good run in Fort Greene Park and are struck once again by the beautiful sunlight on the rich hardwood floors of your apartment in the center of the BAM Cultural District.
If you like this one, I have others too. I never show just one home when you work with me. I'll choreograph a smooth, side-by-side comparison of what is actually on the market and then I'll negotiate the very best terms for you including, when available, free rent, amenities packages, and more. All you need to do is choose one.
I invite you to google me.
What will it be tonight? Shakespeare? New music at the Brooklyn Academy of Music... or an INDY film? No, tonight it is modern dance at the Mark Morris! And tomorrow it will be live music at the new restaurant that just joined the hoppin' Fort Greene nightlife! Everything at your doorstep. And when it isn't, you have 13 subway lines to conveniently whisk you to wherever you want to be.
Please note: Although I specialize in NO FEE and LOW FEE apartments in some of the city's best neighborhoods, during the high season (April through July) landlords and building management companies vary, week-by-week, whether or not they offer to pay the brokerage fee in part or whole. This is determined by an algorithm of availability.
- Valet laundry that costs the same as if you did it yourself!
- Two closets, a walk-in in the bedroom
- Two blocks from 2/3/4/5/B/Q/D/N/R/M trains
- Many building amenities including gym, fire pit, outdoor theater, poker room, chef's kitchen, on-site parking...
- In the heart of BAM cultural district and brownstone Fort Greene. Two blocks from Fort Greene park
- 15 minutes to Brooklyn Bridge Park
- CitiBike station across the street
- Tons of restaurants and bars with live music
I specialize in Brooklyn Heights and the surrounding communities.
I invite you to Google me.