You can almost hear the scratchy melody coming from a Victrola... Unlike much of Brownstone Brooklyn, the Jazz-age homes speak of a 20th Century swank that gave young New Yorkers in the 30's a polished way of living. From the ultra-sophisticated black and white lobby to the silver nickel elevator doors and terrazzo floors, this beautifully maintained building offers a truly impressive curb appeal.
Then you arrive via elevator to your sun-filled home with double-size rooms, spectacular closets, high ceilings, with over-sized windows and openness! When you look out above the tree tops of one of the cities most coveted tree-lined streets neighborhoods, you will enjoy a tree-house quality of down-to-earth urban living that you will cherrish for years to come.
- It's rent Stabilized!!!! (Predictable and reasonable yearly increases! No sudden huge increases!!!)
- Big space, the size of many one bedrooms
- New, never be before used stainless steel appliances!
- Treehouse-like, treetop view of Cadman Park and Charming Tree Lined Street
- Pet Friendly
- On-site Laundry
- One Block from A/C
- Two blocks from 2/3 Trains
- Nearby 4/5/R/F Trains
- Near enough to G Train : )
- Three Blocks to Promenade
- 5 Minutes to Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Great Eat-in or Take-out Zagat- and Yelp! Rated Dining at Your Doorstep
Need a trustworthy agent to help you win this highly sought after home at a perfect Brooklyn Heights address? I invite you to Google me. I'll coach you in creating a rock solid application. Call me.