NO FEE: This spacious, modern, one bedroom with high ceilings, great closet space, floor-to-ceiling windows, high end finishes, in-home laundry, and 24 hour doorman has a bright, open, airy feel. Priced right for a full service luxury building.
Enjoy being centrally located for easy commute to DUMBO, MetroTech, Brooklyn Navy Yards. Imagine how nice having Brooklyn Heights to wander, the Smith Street Restaurant Row, BAM Cultural District, and Fort Greene's night life all around you...
Photos are of a similar apartment in the same building to depict common fit and finish.
- Black granite counter-tops
- In-home laundry
- Stainless steel appliances
- Hardwood flooring throughout the apartment
Neighorhood Amenities include:
- 2/3/4/5/R/A/C/G/F with elevator subway station entrances
- Near to Promanade and fresh, salt-air breezes!
- Brooklyn Bridge Park!
- Great ZAGAT and YELP rated restaurants
- Quaint, tree-lined streets nearby in the world famous village of Brooklyn Heights
I specialize in Brooklyn Heights and the surrounding communities.
I invite you to Google me.
Call for your appointment to view.