You should see this magnificent and well-loved studio/1 bedroom apartment with tons of sunlight! PLUS - there is a BACKYARD and it's so close to PROSPECT PARK!
Location: Park Place and Vanderbilt Avenue
THE APARTMENT and its AMENITIES
- features Beaux-Arts Architecture (gives an authentic Brooklyn vibes)
- FREE laundry in the basement
- furnished backyard
- bike storage
- original hardwood floors
- 3rd floor walk-up
- windows in every room that include shutters
- powerful ceiling fan
- comes unfurnished with an option to retain select stuff
- Pink bathtub
- warm and cozy in the winter; breezy in the summer without needing to use an A/C!
- tree in front of the window (perfect spot to chill and bask in the sunlight and beauty of changing seasons)
- well-maintained co-op with a great community
- a 4-storey walk-up building
- Mail collection through the coop manager (mails are more secure)
- Quiet and easy-going (street closure down the block which makes the area less busy)
- Surrounded by and close to Brooklyn's finest landmarks - Prospect Park, Botanical Gardens, Brooklyn Museum and Library
- Public Transportation is very accessible - Citibikes, subway trains (B & Q, 2 & 3) and B69 bus are nearby
- Lots of restaurants and cafes around the block
Co-op board approval is required.
Schedule a showing with me now! Please email me for a faster response.